Comment on page
Which engine to use
Bumblebee support many engines with has specific features that can help you to process your data faster. Below is a table of features available in every engine, and a list of steps to select the engine that can help to process your data easily.
Follow this steps to select the engine:
- Use pandas if your data fit comfortably in your local memory.
- Use cuDF if you have a GPU compatible with RAPIDS, and your data fits in memory.
- Use Vaex if your data do not fit in memory.
- Use a Dask/Dask-cuDF/Spark Cluster if you have one available.
- Use a service like Coiled to get a Dask/Dask-cuDF cluster on demand and pay for what you use.